Soba Noodle Salad by @healthyfrenchwife ?
180gr of soba noodles
½ red capsicum
½ cup of diced red cabbage
1 cup of diced snow peas
½ cup of diced coriander
1 tbsp of tamari sauce
1 cm of ginger grated
1 tbsp of tahini
1 tbsp of sesame oil
½ lime juiced
1-2 tbsp of sesame seeds
1. Boil a pot of water and cook your soba noodles for 3-4 minutes once the water is boiling. Be careful not to over cook them.
2. Chop your carrots, capsicum, snow peas in small sticks and mix them with the diced red cabbage and coriander.
3. In a jar/mug/cup mix the tamari, sesame oil, ginger, tahini and lime juice.
4. In a salad bowl, mix the cooled down soba noodles, vegetables and the dressing.
5. Dress with sesame seeds, coriander (or mint!).